個人資料
正文

Sonnet 17 莎士比亞十四行詩 第17首 《在將來的日子誰會相信我的詩句》試譯

(2017-07-28 06:48:18) 下一個

Sonnet 17

Who will believe my verse in time to come,

在將來的日子誰會相信我的詩句,

If it were fill'd with your most high deserts?
即便它充滿了你最高最美的壯舉?
Though yet, heaven knows, it is but as a tomb,

雖然,天知道,它僅像是座墳墓

Which hides your life and shows not half your parts.

那裏隱藏你的生命,連你全部的一半都未顯露。
If I could write the beauty of your eyes,

如果我能書寫你一雙眼睛的美豔,

And in fresh numbers number all your graces,

並用新鮮數字編列你所有的優點,

The age to come would say: "This poet lies,"

未來的日子將說:"這詩人在欺騙:”

Such heavenly touches ne'er touch'd earthly faces.

這種天堂的觸摸從未觸碰地上的臉!

So should my papers yellow'd with their age,

於是我的詩冊,將隨著歲月而發黃,

Be scorn'd like old men of less truth than tongue,

像廢話連篇的老人,被人鄙視淡忘;

And your true rights be term'd a poet's rage,

且你真實的存在被認作詩人的癲狂,

And stretched metre of an antique song:

並認作一支古老歌謠被拉伸如彈簧:
But were some child of yours alive that time,

但到那時你若有些後代仍活在世間,

You should live twice; in it and in my rhyme.

你當活兩次:在他並我的詩韻裏麵。

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.