個人資料
正文

英詩漢譯:Afterflakes 雪後冰花 (弗羅斯特)

(2018-01-20 00:19:24) 下一個

Afterflakes
雪後冰花

In the thick of a teeming snowfall
在一場鵝毛大雪的厚重中
I saw my shadow on snow.
雪麵上我曾見我的陰影。
I turned and looked back up at the sky,
我轉過身又向上回望天空,
Where we still look to ask the why
至今我們仍看向那裏詢問
Of everything below.
為什麽有地上的各樣事情?

If I shed such a darkness,
若是我投射出這樣的黑暗,
If the reason was in me,
假若我是這黑暗的原因,
That shadow of mine should show in form
我的陰影當以別樣的形態呈現
Against the shapeless shadow of storm,
相對於這暴風雪無形的陰影,
How swarthy I must be.
我該有多麽的黑暗。


I turned and looked back upward.
我轉過身又向上回望,
The whole sky was blue;
整個天空一片湛藍;
And the thick flakes floating at a pause
厚厚的雪花,紛飛已停
Were but frost knots on an airy gauze,
不過是透氣的紗布上結的霜冰,
With the sun shining through.
太陽從中穿透,射出耀眼的光明。

 

Robert Frost (1874-1963)

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.