Rolling Zone

半酣歲月若煙/半畝耕耘田園
個人資料
rolling (熱門博主)
  • 博客訪問:
正文

Green Green Grass of Home!

(2011-05-08 07:47:56) 下一個



記母親節

一個悔過己晚的死囚犯,最後的夢競是想回到舊時有爸有媽有青草地的那個家……而從小便沒了爸,母親茹苦含辛拉拔長大的我,很早便離鄉背井漂流在外,與母親是分多聚少,人常說失去了才知道珍貴,如果問我一生最快樂的時光?肯定是幾時有媽還有以前那個青草地上我的家,每唱這首歌總令我有許多感觸與傷懷….


母親節獻給天下的母親並祝妳們永遠健康幸福愉快!





Green Green Grass of Home
我家的青青草地


The old home town looks the same, As I step down from the train,
當我步下火車時見到一往如昔的家鄉
And there to meet me is my Mama and Papa.
來接我的正是媽媽和爸爸
Down the road I look and there run Mary, hair of gold and lips like cherries.
在路上,我看見正在趕來那金發櫻唇的瑪莉
It's good, to touch the green, green grass of home.
觸摸到家的青草地感覺真好
Yes, they'll all come to meet me, arms reaching, smiling sweetly.
是! 他們都帶看甜蜜的微笑和張開雙臂來歡迎我
It's good, to touch the green, green grass of home.
觸摸到家的青草地感覺真好

The old house is still standing, though the paint is cracked and dry,
那老屋仍然矗立在那, 上麵的油漆雖然已經幹裂
And there's that old Oak tree, that I used to play on.
還有我小時候常玩耍的老橡樹
Down the lane I walk with my sweet Mary ,Hair of gold and lips like cherries
我和那金發櫻唇的甜蜜瑪莉一起曾漫步的小路
It's good, to touch the green, green grass of home.
觸摸到家的青草地感覺真好

[spoken:]

Then I awake and look around me, at the four grey walls that surround me
醒來圍繞我還是那四麵土灰牆
And I realize, yes., I was only dreaming.
才醒覺我是在夢中
For there's a guard and there's a sad old padre -
來了是典獄長和老神父
Arm in arm we'll walk at daybreak.
在黎明前我們手挽手的走著
Again I touch the green, green grass of home.
最後觸摸到家的青草地感覺真好!

Yes, they'll all come to see me, in the shade of that old Oak tree
在那老橡樹的樹蔭下,他們全都來探我
As they lay me near the green, green grass of home.
把我埋在近家的青草地上




[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.