Our plan for the day was going to Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden in the morning, and then going to Xishuangbanna Primitive Forest Park in the afternoon. But we left hotel kind of late in the morning, and spent over 4 hours in the Botanical Garden, so there was no time to go to the Forest Park any more.
1. Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden.
11. The leaves are green on top, red on bottom.
15. Spathodea, commonly known as the African tulip tree.
16. Spathodea, commonly known as the African tulip tree.
22. Place where we ate lunch.
24. The kitchen. Almost all the workers left after they cooked our lunch.
25. A roasting chicken place my friends wanted to try later.
(To be continued)