Today was our last day in Cusco and Peru. We had a 7:30 pm flight to Lima tonight, and then a 11:30 pm flight to the U.S. No real plan today, pretty much just wandering around.
1. San Pedro Market, Cusco.
2. Juice isle.
3. Fruit isle.
4. Bread isle.
5. Meat isle.
6. Right next to the raw meat isles were several cooked food isles. Lots of locals were eating there. I was tempted but didn't dare to try in the end.
7. Vendors selling cuy (guinea pig) outside.
8. Another vendor selling cuy (guinea pig).
9. Outdoor fruit and juice stands.
10. People selling shoes made of old tires.
11. People selling shoes made of old tires.
12. Another busy market street.
13. Head and foot, anyone?
18. People selling guinea pig heads only?
20. A woman walking the market area with a baby on her back selling popcorn.
- $1 was about 3.4 Soles in Nov 2016.