We spent 1.5 days in Warsaw, took 2 free walking tours: Old Town Warsaw and Jewish Warsaw. Both were good.
1. Palace of Culture and Science, a gift from the Soviet Union to the people of Poland in 1950s.
2. Castle Square.
3. Castle Square. The Old Town Warsaw free walking tour we took started at the Zygmunt's Column here.
4. The Old Town Warsaw free walking tour ended at Warsaw Uprising Monument.
6. Music fountain show at Multimedia Fountain Park.
7. Saturday morning a group of men were saying something over and over below our hostel near Castle Square. It took me a couple of minutes to realize they were praying the rosary.
8. All Saints Church. The Jewish Warsaw free walking tour we took started here.
9. Pope John Paul II's statue in front of All Saints Church.
11. Warsaw ghetto building that survived the war.
12. Warsaw Ghetto Bridge Memorial marks the footbridge that used to connect the large and small Ghettos.
13. POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews, another massive museum, prepare to spend 4+ hours here.
14. A reconstructed interior and bimah of the Gwo?dziec Synagogue at POLIN.
16. Polish dinner.
17. Krakowskie Przedmie?cie, the best known and most prestigious street of Warsaw. It only allows cars on weekdays.
P.S. $1 was about 300 Hungarian Forint, or 4 Polish z?oty in Aug / Sep 2019.