My friend Jane who lives in Beijing loves to travel as much as I do, and since we both got some free time in the second half of 2016, we decided to travel together in December 2016. Jane picked Yunnan Province and made all the arrangements. All I had to do is tagging along.
1. Jane's plan.
2. Flying to Kunming.
3. Then rent a car and drive in Yunnan Province.
Some pre-trip photos in Beijing.
4. My favorite breakfast in Beijing: Tofu Nao and meat pie.
5. My other favorite breakfast in Beijing: Chao Gan and Bao Zi.
6. An awesome restaurant in Beijing we tried this time: Ju Qi.
7. Ju Qi.
8. Ju Qi.
9. Ju Qi.
10. Ju Qi.
11. Ju Qi.
12. Ju Qi.
14. Laba garlic with intestines at Ju Qi. It was so delicious!
15. Beijing Roast Duck at Ju Qi.
Air quality in Beijing was horrendous this time. I was in Beijing for 7 days, 3 days had red alert pollution, 1 day had orange alert pollution, and the other 3 days had minor / moderate pollution.
16. Morning in Beijing.
17. Sunrise in Beijing.
(To be continued)