Went to Gardens by the Bay in the morning, Singapore Zoo in the afternoon, and Night Safari after 7pm. I had to say Night Safari was my least favorite. I was still jet lagged by this time. Sitting in a slow moving tram, looking at dimly lighted places where animals were eating or sleeping, was not a very exciting thing in my opinion.
1. Gardens by the Bay.
2. Supertree at Gardens by the Bay.
There were two Conservatories at Gardens by the Bay: the Flower Dome and the Cloud Forest. The gardens inside the Flower Dome were amazing!
3. Inside the Flower Dome.
4. Inside the Flower Dome.
5. Inside the Flower Dome.
6. Inside the Flower Dome.
7. Inside the Flower Dome.
8. Inside the Flower Dome.
9. Inside the Flower Dome.
10. Inside the Flower Dome.
11. Monkey Puzzle Tree, inside the Flower Dome.
12. The Cloud Forest had a 35-metre (115 ft) waterfall inside.
13. Back of the "cloud mountain".
14. Lost World Garden, inside the Cloud Forest.
15. Inside the Cloud Forest.
It was so cool inside the Cloud Forest, as soon as I came out of the Conservatory, my camera lens fogged up. So be prepared if you are going there.
16. Flowers in the outdoor garden.
17. Marina Bay Sands Hotel from Gardens by the Bay.
18. Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay.
19. I wanted to take the Skyway among the Supertrees, but it just started raining, and they stopped selling tickets due to safety reason.
20. Lunch at a really good Rou Gu Cha place.
Rou Gu Cha (Spare Ribs Soup) is Singapore's version of Dim Sum, where you order the spare ribs soup (free unlimited soup adding), and a bunch of other small dishes (meat, veggie, tofu) and rice or fried dough to share. It was interesting, and delicious. I am glad I got to experience it with my friend.
After lunch I went to the Singapore Zoo, and spent 4 hours there. It was so tiring. There were 4 shows to catch, 2 of them were ok. The elephant show was the best of the 4 shows.
21. Singapore Zoo.
22. Giant Tortoises eating their fruit and veggie lunch.
23. Elephants took a walk in the zoo.
(To be continued)