1. St. Jacob's Church next to Kungsträdgården.
2. St. Jacob's Church next to Kungsträdgården.
6. Inside the Museum of Modern Art.
7. Gamla stan looking from Skeppsholmen.
- 1 USD was about 6.5 SEK in Aug. 2013.
- This is the first trip I use CityMaps2Go, a travel and navigation app by Ulmon. I downloaded the free version before the trip, which allowed me to download 2 free maps. I chose to have Oslo and Stockholm maps. The maps should work 100% offline. No data roaming or Wi-Fi required. When I first arrived in Oslo, the app didn't seem to work 100%. For the first few hours, it knew where I was, but couldn't show any attractions/restaurants near me. The next day, somehow everything worked and I hadn't had a problem since. I could use it to find out where I was, what attractions/restaurants were near me, and how to get there. It was really useful. I am going to buy the full version ($2.99) before my next oversea trip. It allows unlimited free map downloads. I think it is better to have this than any free maps at the TI offices.