From Taipei international airport, we flew to Hong Kong by Eva Airline. It was an hour and half non-stop flight, yet they served meal and it was decent. Can you believe it? The flight itself wasn't memorable, but I'll remember Taipei airport from now on because it has the best airport food (fresh made xiaolongbao and delicious beef noodle) I had ever eaten!
1. Our hotel room in Hong Kong.
2. Our hotel room in Hong Kong.
3. Lady's market.
4. I love to go to the market where locals shop for grocery.
7. Toad, anyone? I have no clue what do you do with them.
10. Not sure what they are for.
12. Bird market.
13. Bird market.
14. Fish market.
15. Every morning, we went to this congee shop 5 minutes from our hotel to eat breakfast. They offered two dozen kinds of congee. This is our favorite: tom yum congee (冬陰粥).
16. Seafood congee, also very good.
17. If there is anything I miss the most about Hong Kong, it is their roast meat shops. They are everywhere, and they are so good!!!
19. Eating roast suckling pig on our way to the airport. I wish I could take it home with me.