ok~ok~~ Peace...peace...:))

來源: lilac09 2011-08-14 10:30:32 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1628 bytes)
回答: 又想到點兒:非文學青年2011-08-14 09:46:31

Overwork is a not correct word here. I thought it meant overkill. Learned, thank.

Maybe I didn't get it right. I thought "過分追求美味" was an overkill or going overboard behavior u were trying to pick on here. So I also suggested those two words. As you said, there are many ways to express oneself. "working meticulously" is what you want to express. There is nothing wrong about it. I should not have forced my understanding on you on this issue. Am I a little too overbearing?

but about this point:
include the blunders related to the content of our speech, grammatical errors and logical flaws.

>>I really feel "the blunders related to the content of our speech" is a bit verbose here.

"content blunders, grammatical errors, and logical flaws" can parallel very well and people can still understand it.

Anyway, english learners always need more encouragement than criticism. I will curb my overcriticism when I am not 100% sure about a problem and stick to grammatical errors majorly cuz I am not qualified as a writing style critic. My own writing style has tons of holes in it.

I am the one who lives in a glass house and dares to throw stones at others. haha~

所有跟帖: 

Interesting discussion! 外行差一句嘴。 -NewVoice- 給 NewVoice 發送悄悄話 (1286 bytes) () 08/14/2011 postreply 13:02:25

Sorry, 外行插一句嘴。 -NewVoice- 給 NewVoice 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/14/2011 postreply 13:12:58

再謝! -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (1219 bytes) () 08/14/2011 postreply 17:29:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”