再謝!

來源: 非文學青年 2011-08-14 17:29:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1219 bytes)
回答: ok~ok~~ Peace...peace...:))lilac092011-08-14 10:30:32

The reason I did not accept the change on "content blunder" earlier is that I wasn't sure "content blunder" is a good phrase.

That is kind of my philosophy in writing, to avoid using words/phrases that I am not comfortable with. Even if the words I come up with don't seem very "cool", I will stick to them because my understanding of a solid writing is to convey the ideas, and not try to use fancy words/phrases that I haven't totally mastered or I haven't seen used before.

Maybe I am too conservative. If you think people can still understand it, that's great. I will change this one.

btw, I really don't need encouragement. In addition to the encouragement from classmates in this forum, my hubby has given me way much encouragement already. He wished his native speaker students could write like me(he might be just being nice.:)). He has been encouraging me to write a story about me and two of my best friends (恰恰 is one of them). That's also why I started writing this one essay per week thing to hone my writing skills. So please, don't worry. Bring on the criticism, "bricks" or "stones". My house is not glass, not easy to shatter. :)

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”