【翻譯聽寫】 論禮儀: 交作業

來源: bolang 2011-08-01 21:54:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (20304 bytes)
回答: 【翻譯聽寫】練習之十一 -- 論禮儀EnLearner2011-07-31 21:43:42

翻譯

Etiquette

Etiquette to socity is alike clothing to people.  If people do not wear clothing, they will be naked and will be mocked,   these will cause moral corruption.   If there is no etiquette in socity, the socity will be pathetic; the interactions between the members will be interrupted by the usless confilctions and disruption. If the socity is a train, etiquette just likes the rails; train can only travel along the trails. If socity is a luxury car, etiquette just likes wheel, car can only travel with wheels.  Without etiquette, closest friend will become enemy, friendl y countries and parters will face each other in war. We can find lot of examples through the history.  I suggest you act politely to everyone, and try not to do something against etiquette to avoid offensing others or creating enemies.

聽寫

On etiquette

Etiquette to socity is what appral is to individual, without appral, man will go in shameful nudity, which will surely lead to the corruption of morals;   and without etiquette, socity will be in pitable state, and the necessary intercourse between its members would be interfered with by the needless offenses and troubles.  If the socity were train, the etiquette would be the rail, along which, only the train can ramble forth.  If the socity were state coach, the etiquette would be wheels and axis, on which, only the coach can roll forward.   The lack of propriety will make the most intimate friends turn to the most dicided ememies.   The friendly or allay countries declare war against each other,   we can find many examples in the history of mankind,   therefore, I advice you to stand on ceremony before anymore else, and to make pains not to do anything  against etiquette, less to give offenses or make enemies.

所有跟帖: 

My comments: (Good work) -NewVoice- 給 NewVoice 發送悄悄話 (959 bytes) () 08/02/2011 postreply 09:37:09

Many Thanks -bolang- 給 bolang 發送悄悄話 (439 bytes) () 08/02/2011 postreply 10:12:42

one more comment -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (146 bytes) () 08/02/2011 postreply 10:50:50

回複:one more comment -bolang- 給 bolang 發送悄悄話 (183 bytes) () 08/02/2011 postreply 12:39:39

I was referring to your use of "like" in these sentences: -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (231 bytes) () 08/02/2011 postreply 13:45:59

回複:I was referring to your use of "like" in these sentences: -bolang- 給 bolang 發送悄悄話 (78 bytes) () 08/03/2011 postreply 14:56:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”