牛頓童鞋, 我來再仔細說說哈

來源: 非文學青年 2011-06-26 12:03:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1987 bytes)

I am thinking the reason I felt confused is that I got mixed signals from your writing in the original post.I guess it is more about the logic of this passage:

(1)As you guys have already found that it requires a lot of energy to make corrections. (2)Without corrections, one may feel lacking guide to the right direction. (3)Here I propose to put a paragraph of well translated Chinese text on Monday on the website for us to do the translation, the original English will be added on Friday to compare.

From (1), I got the message that you think it is taking a lot of time and energy for me and other classmates to give constructive suggestions.

From (2), I feel that you really like the corrections and would like to continue to receive them. I apologize that I did not get the time to make corrections on yours this time. But I do see that cutestream put comments on your translation of living history, some of them are good, some are not. :). You did not reply to her to show whether you agree or disagree with her. The signal I got from there is that you didn't like to be commented.

So from (1) and (2), I couldn't see where you are going. The solution you gave in (3) wouldn't really solve the problem, would it? :) That's why I proposed to use your writing as "磚模" for us to practice and learn.

Your reply above again confuses me a little bit. The first sentence makes me think you like my proposal, i.e. to use your writing as "磚模”。 But the second paragraph you put there sounds very cold to me. "The author" means you, right?when I saw: "it is completely the author's responsibility to make it clear", it tells me this, might be misunderstanding on my part: "it is my responsibility to make it clear, it wouldn't be anyone else' business."

我的解讀可能和你的原意相差很遠,所以我在這裏仔細說說。明天請post出來這一段,大家做練習就行了。我自己盡量吧,可能不能參與了,最近這個上麵花的時間有點太多。

所有跟帖: 

一點兒自己的correction: -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (280 bytes) () 06/26/2011 postreply 12:08:31

還有一處 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (161 bytes) () 06/26/2011 postreply 12:27:46

to be a 磚模. -newton123- 給 newton123 發送悄悄話 newton123 的博客首頁 (1145 bytes) () 06/26/2011 postreply 13:50:08

好耶!牛頓童鞋! -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (158 bytes) () 06/26/2011 postreply 17:29:28

回複:好耶!牛頓童鞋! -newton123- 給 newton123 發送悄悄話 newton123 的博客首頁 (687 bytes) () 06/27/2011 postreply 07:40:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”