to be a 磚模.

來源: newton123 2011-06-26 13:50:08 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1145 bytes)
回答: 還有一處非文學青年2011-06-26 12:27:46

When I say the author should be responsile for his work, I am not talking a specific person. Because nobody wants speak or write English with errors and confusions, we, as English learners, need corrections.

I have to admit that I was not clear about the meaning of 磚模 until your last reply. If my homework become a subject receiving attentions as a 磚模, I would be more than thankful.

When I put the last message, my kids urged me for lunch. I did not have enough time to refine my sentences. I am sorry for the confusion that lead you feel I refuse to be a 磚模.

Last time when I used present tense for the translation about infants tricycle under water activity in LA, I feel I was not strong about the present tense and past tense. Though I feel present tense can be used for general truth or recent action, I did not reply, but instead, I'd like to watch your guys debating. It is easy to read than to write, especially when the author feels weak at the point debated.

Anyway, I am all ears when opinions come out. Welcome bricks, eggs as well as authorative comments.

所有跟帖: 

好耶!牛頓童鞋! -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (158 bytes) () 06/26/2011 postreply 17:29:28

回複:好耶!牛頓童鞋! -newton123- 給 newton123 發送悄悄話 newton123 的博客首頁 (687 bytes) () 06/27/2011 postreply 07:40:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”