one more question please if you don't mind

來源: 小三兒她姐 2015-09-27 06:35:57 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1370 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 小三兒她姐 ] 在 2015-09-27 07:19:56 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

I've joined the company pretty much since day one.  I've invovled with all the phases of SDLC (design, development, QA and tech support).

Due to health reason, I've decided to work part time and chose to work with automation team. I know the industry very well.  Whenever I consider something fishy, they are most likely wrong.  Sorry for bragging :)

This thing happened, I know it is unpleasant. How should I make up to her to make her feel better? Revove the defects or assure her it won't happen again?

We are supposed to enter defects during scripts writing. Should I consult QAs or BAs each time defects appear even if I know with absolute certainty they are bugs?

Thank  you very much, in advance!!  I really appreciate your thoughts and honesty!

FYI: our current process is as follows:

-- Find test cases, and write scripts for regression test only (happy path)

-- Enter issues and assign them to evaluators

-- If they are confirmed as issues, they will be placed on the backlog, otherwise, they will be closed

所有跟帖: 

說的不對的話多擔待哈,因為我是根據你的上下文假設了一些情況 -Tove- 給 Tove 發送悄悄話 Tove 的博客首頁 (2247 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 07:11:33

才看到你現在的process,manual QA在process的那一步?他們是什麽作用? -Tove- 給 Tove 發送悄悄話 Tove 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 08:13:40

QA 流程是這樣的: 我們分成幾個 sprint teams (agile apprach), 自動化組旁聽 -小三兒她姐- 給 小三兒她姐 發送悄悄話 小三兒她姐 的博客首頁 (1067 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 10:49:40

我們這裏也一樣啦。我們這裏automationQA也會先讓manualQA reproduce verify 一下,再file的 -Tove- 給 Tove 發送悄悄話 Tove 的博客首頁 (907 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 11:12:13

好的,以後我會與QA商量再file. Many thanks!! -小三兒她姐- 給 小三兒她姐 發送悄悄話 小三兒她姐 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 13:09:37

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”