1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?
在我們正式開始前,大家喝點什麽吧?
2、We are ready.
我們準備好了。
3、I know I can count on you.
我知道我可以相信你。
4、Tust me.
請相信我。
5、We are here to solve problems.
我們是來解決問題的。
6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.
這次會談的結果將是一個雙贏。
7、Ihope this meeting is productive.
我希望這是一次富有成效的會談。
8、I need more information.
我需要更多的信自。
9、Not in the long run.
從長遠來說並不是這樣。這句話很實用,也可顯示你的“高瞻遠矚”。
10、Let me explain to you why .
讓我給你一個解釋一下原因。很好的轉折,又可磨煉自己的耐心。
11、That’s the basic problem.
這是最基本的問題。
12、Let’s compromise.
讓我們還是各退一步吧。嘴裏這麽說,心裏可千萬別放鬆。追求利潤最大化是一種專業精神。
13、It depends on what you want.
那要視貴方的需要而定。沒那麽正規的場合下說:那要看你到底想要什麽。
14、The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.
時間拖得越久,我們成功的機會就越少。
15、Are you negotiable?
你還有商量的餘地嗎?
16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
我肯定還有商量的餘地。
17、We have another plan.
我們還有一個計劃。準備多麽充分!勝利一定會屬於這樣的人!
18、Let’s negotiate the price.
讓我們來討論一下價格吧。
19、We could add it to the agenda.
我們可以把它也列入議程。
20、Thanks for reminding us.
謝謝你的提醒。
21、Our position on the issue is very simple.
我們的意見很簡單。
22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.
希望你能告訴我們,要不然我們無法確定你想要的是什麽。
23、We have done a lot.
我們已經取得了不少的進展。
24、We can work out the details next time.
我們可以下次再來解決細節問題。
25、I suggest that we take a break.
建議休息一下。
26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.
咱們休會,一個鍾頭後再回來。
27、We need a break.
我們需要暫停一下。
28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.
我建議明天再繼續,好嗎?少提這種建議,中國人一定要學會如何在談判桌“熬得住“,很多時候不是“技術戰”而是“神經戰”。
29、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow.
我們可以把會議延遲到明天。
30、That will eat up a lot of time.
那會耗費很多時間。
文章出處: 阿裏巴巴商人論壇