2009 (147)
2014 (97)
婚姻篇(4)
離婚是為你老婆下一任的老公提供保障。(怪不得時下流行娶離婚富婆。)
Divorce provides security for your wife’s next husband.
他老婆提出離婚,並要求得到結婚蛋糕的監護權。(結婚蛋糕屍骨未寒就離婚,未免太快了點。)
His wife sued for divorce and asked for custody of the wedding cake.
他們說她嫁給他是因為他爹留給他一大筆遺產。這是一派胡言。她是鐵定嫁給他了,才不管那一大筆遺產是誰留給他的呢。(有奶便是娘。有錢便是爹。)
They say she married him because his father left him a fortune. That’s a lie. She would have married him no matter who left him a fortune.
在好萊塢,友誼不會天長地久,通常都以婚姻而告終。(可能最後又都以離婚而告終!)
In
我隻不過想找個英俊和善解人意的好老公。我覺得這樣要求一位百萬富翁不算過分吧?(這不成了潘驢鄧小閑了麽?)
All I want is a husband who’s good looking, kind, and sensitive. I don’t think that’s too much to ask for a millionaire.
婚姻是唯一你和敵人同床共寢的戰爭。(床頭打架床尾和。)
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.
結婚前,我一直是自己的死對頭。(結婚後,配偶就是死對頭。)
Until I got married, I was my own worst enemy.
男人省錢的一個辦法,就是和他的第二任老婆先結婚。(帶著你的嫁妝,連著你的妹妹,趕著那馬車來!)
One way for a man to save money is to marry his second wife first.
數據表明,婚姻可以防止自殺。沒錯。數據同樣表明:自殺可以防止婚姻。(寧死不屈,好樣的!)
Statistics prove that marriage is a preventive of suicide. Yes. And statistics also prove that suicide is a preventive of marriage.
玩世不恭者:認為訂婚是走向離婚的第一步。(這可是萬裏長征的第一步啊!)
Cynic: A man who regards getting engaged as a first step towards a divorce.
結婚是離婚的主要原因。(離婚也成了許多結婚的理由呢!)
Marriage is the main cause of divorce.