I was thinking like you but it was not the same.

來源: borisg 2022-06-05 01:18:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1011 bytes)
回答: 幹家務活也可鍛煉身體光鹽行者2022-06-04 20:37:03

I don't do much ladder throwing at the fire house but I certainly do more house work than you do...

Doing physical work such as fixing up houses does give you decent amount of exercises, but is not sufficient to prevent age related deterioration. You still need regular workout on cardio and muscle to be able to maintain at desirable levels.

I think the key is the intensity. 1 day of low intensity phsical work does not have the same effect of a 1/2 hour cardio, and certainly even less effective at maintaining muscle strength.

But at least doing physical work regularly gives you regular exercises on complicated brain-muscle coordinations for various non-repeating tasks, that today's typical office worker lacks. For me, the house fixing works keep me not too far behind so that when I started regimented workout a couple of month ago I was able to quickly regain my  abilities on measurable fitness performances.

所有跟帖: 

當然不是所有的家務都有鍛煉效果。 -光鹽行者- 給 光鹽行者 發送悄悄話 光鹽行者 的博客首頁 (202 bytes) () 06/05/2022 postreply 11:44:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”