百嚐美國夢英文小節,期待高手的潤色。。。

來源: 虔謙 2010-03-13 13:25:12 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3330 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 虔謙 ] 在 2010-03-14 04:42:06 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

本來請同事幫我潤色的,無奈她身體欠佳至今沒幫我整出來。 哪位高手哪天有空幫我匡正一下罷,不用整篇,半句,一句,幾句也行。拜謝阿!!

I felt sad when thinking about the 5 days apart from my family. Later I figured out a way to comfort myself:To sing a song, a song that was very popular back in China some decades ago: “I present the oil to my motherland”. The song expressed how did the oil pioneers of China feel when they traveled almost to the end of the earth to explore oil. They worked under extremely cold weather but yet their hearts were warm.
This was a very proud song about making the entire wild world to be your own home. I sung it while I driving, leaving home and heading for work. I let the song inspire me:

There are snowflakes like the feather of goose above my head coming down from Mountain Tian
In front of me it is the big sandstorm of the Gobi desert
I welcome the morning sun in the waterfront of Jialing River
I send the glowing sunset home at the feet of Mountain Kunlun.

My thinking went back to China, my childhood. The fortuneteller had figured my fate out long time ago that I would be leaving my own hometown and go to places far far away. I had left the south China for the north China. Then I crossed the ocean and came to the US.

China, her affection, her kindness, her broadness and her heroic spirit; she raised me with her cultural and spiritual richness and deepness; She had made me to be indomitable. China's demon, like the blue sky and white clouds,  which has been always with me even if I traveled to the end of  the earth ......

底下是僅供參考的中文原文:

想著自己要過五天才能再回到溫暖的家裏, 和親人們團聚, 心裏憂傷. 後來想出一個自我平衡的辦法, 就是一邊開車一邊唱 “我為祖國獻石油” 這首豪邁的四海為家的歌.

頭頂天山鵝毛雪
麵對戈壁大風沙
嘉陵江邊迎朝陽
昆侖山下送晚霞 ……

思緒回到中國, 回到童年. 算命先生早就算出, 我會遠離家園, 去到很遠的地方. 我先是離開了南國, 到了北京; 接著便是跨越太平洋, 到了美利堅. 中國, 她的深情, 她的厚意, 她的恢宏, 她的豪氣, 她的養育熏陶, 使我百折不撓. 中國的精靈, 象藍天白雲, 陪我天涯海角……

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 《蝸居》之我愛 (4)
  • 《蝸居》之我愛 (3)
  • 《蝸居》之我愛 (2)
  • 《蝸居》之我愛 (1)
  • 這把年紀做英文作業二三事
  • 所有跟帖: 

A more polished version of the translation -lessisnotmore- 給 lessisnotmore 發送悄悄話 lessisnotmore 的博客首頁 (1454 bytes) () 03/13/2010 postreply 13:59:07

good polished version -nitebynite- 給 nitebynite 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/13/2010 postreply 16:18:55

回複:A more polished version of the translation -虔謙- 給 虔謙 發送悄悄話 虔謙 的博客首頁 (56 bytes) () 03/13/2010 postreply 17:04:41

my two cents ... -nitebynite- 給 nitebynite 發送悄悄話 (374 bytes) () 03/13/2010 postreply 16:15:49

回複:my two cents ... -虔謙- 給 虔謙 發送悄悄話 虔謙 的博客首頁 (107 bytes) () 03/13/2010 postreply 17:06:12

For your references -selfselfself- 給 selfselfself 發送悄悄話 selfselfself 的博客首頁 (1120 bytes) () 03/13/2010 postreply 17:05:42

回複:For your references -虔謙- 給 虔謙 發送悄悄話 虔謙 的博客首頁 (217 bytes) () 03/13/2010 postreply 17:12:41

Excellent! I cannot do better than this. -Carpediem- 給 Carpediem 發送悄悄話 Carpediem 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2010 postreply 11:34:49

再次來感謝,我會把這些都珍藏。本來我還很得意地跟同事說: -虔謙- 給 虔謙 發送悄悄話 虔謙 的博客首頁 (484 bytes) () 03/13/2010 postreply 19:10:29

回複:百嚐美國夢英文小節,期待高手的潤色。。。 -laha- 給 laha 發送悄悄話 laha 的博客首頁 (85 bytes) () 03/14/2010 postreply 22:07:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”