For your references

本文內容已被 [ selfselfself ] 在 2010-03-14 04:42:06 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

With still 5 more days ahead to be with my family, I felt quite sad. I figured out a way to comfort myself: to sing a song. The song was very popular some four decads ago in China: "To my motherland, I present you with oil". The song depicted the heoric and legendary lives of the pioneering oil explorers of China and their missions covering almost every corner of the country.

Braving blizzards at the Tianshan mountain
Standing strong against sand storms at the Gobi dessert
Hailing the first glow of the sun by the Jialin river
Waving off the setting sun at the foot of the Kunlun mountain

My thought flashed back to china, brought back my childhood. As a fortuneteller had long asserted, I shall drift afar from my dear home. I did. I first left for Norther China from the south, then an ocean apart, I found myself in the US. But China, with her affection, kindness, broadness and her heroic spirit had raised me to be strong, to be able to face any difficulty. The spirit of my mother China, like the blue sky and white clouds above, is always with me no matter where I am......

所有跟帖: 

回複:For your references -虔謙- 給 虔謙 發送悄悄話 虔謙 的博客首頁 (217 bytes) () 03/13/2010 postreply 17:12:41

Excellent! I cannot do better than this. -Carpediem- 給 Carpediem 發送悄悄話 Carpediem 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2010 postreply 11:34:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!