Shark,你客氣了,那我就不客氣了哈

來源: 非文學青年 2012-05-06 22:34:10 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1781 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 非文學青年 ] 在 2012-05-07 18:30:07 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: sorry, two typos.hammerheadshark2012-05-06 18:38:46

下麵這一段的時間順序有點兒confusing, 不知道是不是highlight部分的時態問題(when I remembered" happened? Are we in love是心裏想的話?可能用上引號會好一點兒 )。

或者是因為和前麵有點兒重複,我理解的時間順序是這樣:

at the beginning, the two of you played twice a week--then-- you two played the first game with a dozen of players--six months later?--only she and I played table tennis.

Xie was very good at playing table tennis and she was selected to play for our school.  I liked to play table tennis too. At beginning, we played with a group of enthusiasts twice a week.  Gradually, for various reasons, all other members had left the group, and only Xie and I still played regularly. We thus became close friends, so close that we were seen together on all occasions. Other students started keeping a distance from us, all thinking we were a couple.  We did not bother to explain, because we knew the more we tried to explain, the more convinced they would become that we were in love. I remembered the first game we played with a dozen of players, in which we barely talked – she was the center of attention and I did not have a chance.  Now, about six months later, only she and I played table tennis, primarily talking while absent-mindedly playing, to be exact. Sometimes, I was confused too. Are we in love?

所有跟帖: 

About event sequence -Hammerheadshark- 給 Hammerheadshark 發送悄悄話 (1198 bytes) () 05/07/2012 postreply 04:18:42

yeah, Italics will work. -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (464 bytes) () 05/07/2012 postreply 06:50:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”