給自己一個心理平衡的理由

本文內容已被 [ sportwoman ] 在 2012-04-28 06:02:13 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

這個口音和發音問題的確很困擾我,困擾我大概都20年了(我XX歲開始學英語算算都貴庚了,嘎嘎~~),(人生就那麽短短幾十年),重要的是人家聽不懂我呀。不過,幸虧我是樂天派,事情總往好方麵看。而且所謂否極泰來,凡事木有絕對,隻有相對。 The intonation and pronunciation problems have been bothering me for years, about

20 years I would say(I started to learn English at the age of XX, so now you can figure out how old I am) (Life is short and we can only live up to several decades more), the thing is people don't understand me when I speak English. However, because I am sort of an optimistic person, so I always see things from positive angles. Furthermore, every cloud has a silver lining, and a hope is the supportive source of our energy. And, nothing is absolute; everything exists in an interactive and comparative way. So I figure who would be worse than I am when it comes to speaking English?

今早收音機裏播放一廣告,英語人故意用法語口音把 “

something" 說成 "some sing"

This morning as I listened to the local radio station, a jingle was playing that an English speaker mimicked a Francophone speaking in English, on purpose he said some sing instead of something.

法語人士講英語口音很重,一聽就知道是法語人。而且還把頭發說成

hairs 這個嘛。。。(

生字自查)

If you live in Canada, once in a while you might meet some Francophones and you may find that they have a French accent when they speak English. For some people once they open their mouth you could distinguish that they speak French. And more, they say hairs instead of hair, for this one, well, I think you ought to check it up in the dictionary yourself. :)

而我有時候把話調過來說,譬如:

vice versa 說成versa vice.

我朋友就說:啊你魁北克省來的?

For me, I sometimes say things the other way around or backwards without realizing, for example, when I wanted to say "vice versa" I might say "Versa vice" instead, so my friends would joke with me:" Are you from Quebec?"

印度人英語好吧,可他們也說:

I am dirty (thirty) and my wife is dirty(thirty) too.

People from India are well-known with their excellent English, right? but they still say something like: (dido)

ahem...

以上隻是滄海一粟啦. 他們犯錯不比我們少呀。我們應該繼續發揚阿Q

精神來應付這種情況,同時要緊跟我們英明的校領導的步伐,堅持不懈地擁護校領導和各大教授的各項方針政策並積極努力改進現狀。

Ahem, the mistakes I mention above made by French speakers and people from India are just as a drop in a bucket. They make a lot of mistakes when they use English, eh? Well, anyway, I think we should we keep developing our optimistic spirit when the similar embarrassing situations come up to us, and at the same time, in order to improve ourselves, we should keep following the steady paces of our talented school leaders, persistently follow their outstanding and effective strategies in any aspects.

感謝各大小粉絲們的支持

:)Good day!! 嘎嘎~

~

所有跟帖: 

感謝收聽!我講話完畢,歡迎同學們來作補充!:)) -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 06:01:48

和指正,感謝! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 07:56:13

I just added the English verson, thank you for reading! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 07:24:35

大師,你招博士生嗎? -follower- 給 follower 發送悄悄話 (86 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 13:07:54

多謝美言!研究生我真沒考慮過呢, 我剛剛研究完熟的---俺的晚飯總算有著落,辣椒炒肉,烏冬麵。 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 13:20:16

since when師妹你也成了大師?我要做太師。聽到你報的菜名就口水如泉湧。 -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 13:50:16

I have more: sweet sour ribs, rib soup, Chinese BBQ meat,BBQ bun -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (138 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 14:24:17

粥正確的譯法是神馬?白粥呢?料粥呢? -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 15:16:53

porridge, 白粥rice soup, 料粥 在soup 前加whatever -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 16:07:29

大師不是驅魔捉鬼那些人嗎?小時候鬼電影看得比較多。 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 14:37:14

對,捉疆濕的也叫大師。 -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 15:18:34

你要是聽了加海本地人的口音你可以更啊Q了。 -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 13:57:12

難怪師兄總是那麽的樂天派我羨慕你,我周圍的人除了我7個英文老師外,其他都大師級別,中文嘎嘎的,英語更不用說 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (58 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 14:03:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!