回複:【翻譯聽寫】練習之十四 -- 受命統率全軍

來源: i999 2011-08-23 00:06:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1976 bytes)

A mission to commend the whole army

You could trust me that I promise you solemnly that I did not ask for this commission, but rather avoided it by all means. It is not only because I am not willing to be apart from you and the whole family, but also because I know how heavy the responsibility will be, which is beyond my capabilities. Additionally, provided that I would leave home for decades to look for the happiness of a remote perspective, I’d rather stay at home to be with you for a month in the real happiness. However, as I am assigned with this commission by my fate, I do hope, that I am arranged to undertake this commitment for making contributions.

I will trust and rely on my God who has been blessing me with grace;I am assured that I will come back to you safely in the fall. I won’t feel painful for the hardships and dangers of the battle, but I am sad that you surely will be  anxious when alone at home. Thus, I urge you to equip yourself with full courage and try your best to live happily. Nothing could comfort me better than knowing that you are happy, especially from your letters.

所有跟帖: 

挺好!咱倆都用了by all means -lmao- 給 lmao 發送悄悄話 (374 bytes) () 08/23/2011 postreply 09:45:19

抱老相好。謝謝! -i999- 給 i999 發送悄悄話 i999 的博客首頁 (114 bytes) () 08/23/2011 postreply 09:55:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”