my homework, 擠牙膏擠完了

來源: lmao 2011-07-05 18:07:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1744 bytes)

On the grass-covered graveyard under the window of a church, was a little girl sitting. With her head raised, she looked up at the sky, singing. A little hand of hers was pointing at a small gold-feather-like cloud that was floating over her head. The sun suddenly became very bright, shining on her glossy hair, giving it a layer of metal-like halo, with a color, which, it was hard to tell, was dark brown or black. She was so absorbed in staring at the clouds, her mesmerizing chanting, or murmuring as if addressing them, that she didn’t notice it when I stood up and walked over towards her.  In the blue sky high above her, a lark , fluttering her wings and flying to the light and transparent cloud, was also singing as if it was competing with her. I strolled to the little girl, whose forehead bathed in the sunlight, round and full like a pearl, and whose skin, in particular, looked extraordinarily adorable to me. Her jet-black long eyelashes, curled up delicately, surrounded her eyes which looked bluish grey in one moment and violet in another. Her eyelashes blended in with her eyebrow and hair, which covered her tender neck, waving in the sun.  I didn’t take in all these right away, as my full attention was given to her sparkling and expressive eyes that were staring at me. I stood there and watched her for a while before I saw the other parts of her face, esp. her little 靈敏??(覺得是中文誤譯。實在想不出靈敏這裏是什麽意思,中文我也不明白,查了字典是sensitive,可是這裏怎麽能用sensitive呢?) and round mouth. The beauty in front of my eyes seemed more beautiful than anything in my most beautiful dream. However, it was not her beauty, but, rather her gaze, that fascinated and enchanted me.

所有跟帖: 

Wenqing,Enlearner and everybody is happy that you show up again! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2011 postreply 20:16:59

Glad to see you again. -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2011 postreply 20:51:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”