ask help for job termination by discrimination

來源: Ask-help 2006-08-06 23:30:14 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1923 bytes)
Please help me how to find a loyal lawyer for my job termination due to the dicrimination from my supervisor.

The case is that I am an independent investigator in a university and I have published papers during my job and I have completed the work for my supervisor's grant projects. But my supervisor did not give me any credits in order to capture all credits and he said I did nothing. Since he knew I need his sponsorship for my green card petition, I asked me to do a lot of projects for his grant projects, I had to do it and also I just expected that after I completed his projects, he could provide the sponsorship for my green card petition. I did not know that he was so greedy, he wanted to share my other research achievements including authorship of some pof my journal publications in which he did nothing and he is not the expert in the related area. Even through he did not tell me this in a very clear way, but I could understand that he wanted me to do so. I did not do that since I think that was not in accordance with the scientific ethics. The result is that he refused to provide sponsorship for my green card petition. I am the independent investigator in the institution and my salary was not from his grant projects. For most of my publications, I included him as one of the co-authors even if he just did a little at one time, for example, he helped me get he data. But I completed his projects with a lot of time, in addition, this was under the situation that his group could not solve the problem for a long time and asked me to do this project.

Actually, I did not care even if he did not give me credits since I have my own independent research. but he still wanted to terminate my job. Furthermore it was not after the annual performance review. It was half year before the annual performance review.

Please tell me how to find a loyal lawyer to do this case.

所有跟帖: 

回複:ask help for job termination by discrimination -bbbbbb- 給 bbbbbb 發送悄悄話 (455 bytes) () 08/07/2006 postreply 07:19:27

樓主有點酸溜溜的, 你沒說你要要, 你要我肯定給! -Mustang2007- 給 Mustang2007 發送悄悄話 (18 bytes) () 08/07/2006 postreply 07:27:53

回複:ask help for job termination by discrimination -yls- 給 yls 發送悄悄話 (316 bytes) () 08/07/2006 postreply 12:01:16

回複:回複:ask help for job termination by discrimination -ask-help- 給 ask-help 發送悄悄話 (1149 bytes) () 08/07/2006 postreply 17:41:33

回複:回複:回複:ask help for job termination by discrimination -yls- 給 yls 發送悄悄話 (1031 bytes) () 08/08/2006 postreply 06:08:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”