回複:回複:ask help for job termination by discrimination

來源: ask-help 2006-08-07 17:41:33 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1149 bytes)
回答: ask help for job termination by discriminationAsk-help2006-08-06 23:30:14
I am the principle investigator, but my supervisor is the director of the division. He controlled the approval of my GC petition. If he approved it, another department then started the processing, so he asked me to do a lot of work for his projects without giving credits, also he asked some other junior faculty members as me to do some owrk for him and he got all the credits.

Since we have our own research and we just wanted to help him, we did not care teh credits since he is not a good researcher, but he is the director. However, he was very greedy, he wanted to share the authorships with my publications which is not in his area and he did not understand it. Since I did not share it with him and he look for my trouble. First he did not sign the letter to start my GC petition. I had to do it by myself by hiring my own lawyer. When he found he did not succeed
to force me to go, he simply terminated my job with some execuses. Every time, after I showed him the evidence to demonstrate that the execuses are not convincing, he changed his execuses. Totally he changed his execuses for 4 times.
This is the main story.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:ask help for job termination by discrimination -yls- 給 yls 發送悄悄話 (1031 bytes) () 08/08/2006 postreply 06:08:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”