回複:回複:Don't worry,

來源: goagian!! 2003-10-31 16:38:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2003 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ goagian!! ] 在 2004-02-03 07:11:51 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: Don't worry,just make anothergoagain!2003-10-31 08:44:00
sorry to hear about that. it happened sometimes. I also heard of H4 visa denial, but finally they all made it, so you really don't need to worry about it too much.
Surely you should try it again, and next time you'd better ask your wife bring some printouts of related rules about her visa situation and tell the VO in non-agressive way that 214(b) may not apply in this case...(you know the f** VOs in beijing are very arrogant, just don't irrate those idoits.). Actually, in theory, the VO makes decision indepently and is not influenced by lawyer based on laws, but practically lawyer might be helpful in some cases.I think it is difficult to find an american immigration lawyer in Beijing, but you can find one here in US. My friend once hired a lawyer here in US for his family's visa(don't know what type), and the lawyer called the VO in beijing(I don't know how to get their phone number), after 20min talks, the VO issued the visa the other day. But it costed $2000 for lawyer fee! So I would like to say try it by yourslef first!(if you have big money, of course you can hire a lawyer first:)) If it doesn't work either,then it is not too late to hire a lawyer, and the lawyer in US could also work.As far as I know, most of them made it at second or third try. Another thing is at next try, your wife may be interviewed by different VO, and the judge may be also different.
I have a questin for you: based on your info, you got your H1 visa stamp in Mexico, right? because I am also H1 status and want to get my H1 stamp in Mexico due to the tough visa situation in BJ. Could you tell me when you got it in Mexico? it seems the two consulates don't share info(at least their computer systems don't connect)because the VO in Mexico consulate didn't know the reason about your visa denial in Beijing if you didn't tell him your story! I asked that just because you said "he even tried to contact the Beijing officer to find out if there are other reasons." What a upset!!:)

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複: -needhelph4- 給 needhelph4 發送悄悄話 (3041 bytes) () 10/31/2003 postreply 19:57:00

May I ask what kind of job -youdo?- 給 youdo? 發送悄悄話 (275 bytes) () 10/31/2003 postreply 22:54:00

回複:May I ask what kind of job -needhelph4- 給 needhelph4 發送悄悄話 (695 bytes) () 11/01/2003 postreply 10:01:00

thanks and good luck to your -family!!- 給 family!! 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2003 postreply 13:54:00

回複:回複:回複:回複: -goagain!!!- 給 goagain!!! 發送悄悄話 (1037 bytes) () 11/01/2003 postreply 10:36:00

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複: -needhelph4- 給 needhelph4 發送悄悄話 (1118 bytes) () 11/01/2003 postreply 19:53:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”