回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:

來源: needhelph4 2003-11-01 19:53:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1118 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ needhelph4 ] 在 2004-02-03 07:11:53 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 回複:回複:回複:needhelph42003-10-31 19:57:00
I went to Beijing embassy twice. 1st time it was just security check, 2nd time, denial. They called my father after I passed security check 3 months after the first interview, so I flied back to China again. All I need is just the H1 stamp, so my wife can apply for H4. I had advance parole, thus I dont need visa to travel back to the states.
The first officer in Beijing was okay. I told her that there was no point of security since I could travel back to the states with advance parole and I had been through some very stringent security checks. But I couldnt convince her. Well, I thought it was just fair. I have been through like 4 security checks over last 3 years. Just life. I fax Beijing embassy to inquire about my status several times after the first interview. They did try to answer me, though much slower than the Mexico consulate (Nogales is where I went to, not sure about any other consulates). I can directly ask operator to connect me to visa officer in Mexico, there is no bloody way of talking with your officer after the interview in Beijing.
You take life easy. I guess I should too.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”