回複:回複:回複:回複:

來源: goagain!!! 2003-11-01 10:36:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1037 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ goagain!!! ] 在 2004-02-03 07:11:52 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 回複:回複:Don't worry,goagian!!2003-10-31 16:38:00
hi, thanks for your detailed info. I am a little bit confusing about your visa application in Beijing. Actually VO in Beijing didn't denied your visa and it was just a background check,right? because you mentioned that you underwent a background check in Beijing. If your visa was denied, how could you go back to US?(I don't know if you can use AP or sth)I mean if visa is denied, then background check is not necessary at all and the applicant can not go back to US, why they still did background check on you? and you can also come back to US? If you can use AP to come back, why did you apply visa there? sorry, I don't know too much about this kind of things and my questions may be too naive:).
When you applied your visa in Mexico, the VO there actually knew what happened in Beijing in their database, I don't know if VO can get info about dependant's visa application records, because my family's visa were denied before and I am worrying if it also affects my visa application in Mexico!!
Again thanks!
again thanks!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複: -needhelph4- 給 needhelph4 發送悄悄話 (1118 bytes) () 11/01/2003 postreply 19:53:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”