生命不能承受之重

來源: 廣陵曉陽 2014-07-15 20:07:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1587 bytes)

The Unbearable Heaviness of Being

I was informed this morning that our good friend SY was sent to an emergency room last night. My eyes were filled with tears and I prayed an earnest prayer for SY and her family. SY suffers a life threatening illness and undergoes various therapies. She fights the dreadful disease with courage, tenacity, and dignity.

On the other hand, an acquaintance whom I knew at a Fitness Center took his own life. He was only in his mid-30s. What a tragedy it is. His colleagues and some of people who attended his Zumba dance class will hold a special 75-minute memorial Zumba dance to celebrate his life.

To live or to die, both need courage. I like what Tagore wrote in “Stray Birds”: Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. But, I like even more what Tolstoy wrote in “War and Peace”: The most difficult thing but an essential thing is to love life. To love it even one suffers. Life is all. Life is God. To love life is to love God.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

To love and to be loved is what life's all about. -小源- 給 小源 發送悄悄話 小源 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 20:48:52

Life is all. Life is God. To love life is to love God. -明紫- 給 明紫 發送悄悄話 明紫 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 06:48:15

To live sometimes it more difficult than to die. But you gonna to live for the sake of your loved ones and for God. -香草山上- 給 香草山上 發送悄悄話 香草山上 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 08:03:53

To linv or to die both need courage but it should be in the hand of God. -成長- 給 成長 發送悄悄話 成長 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 09:05:13

**一並謝謝樓上4位姐妹的分享和討論!** -廣陵曉陽- 給 廣陵曉陽 發送悄悄話 廣陵曉陽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2014 postreply 17:30:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”