Let me make a few contrarian points.

來源: autumnjune 2016-02-29 08:20:39 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1451 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ autumnjune ] 在 2016-08-28 21:23:40 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

The supervisor paid you well but gave you a bad review, indicating he did not take it personally but just made honest comments on what you don't have now, which in his eyes, is crucial for the team to achieve its goal. The review went into human resource's files which would justify a further enforcement decision they would want to make on you should you continue to miss the expectation.

You might have to get rid of your bias if you wanted to keep this job. Forget about all what you described in your post about their attitudes, regardless. 

First, put all what you have achieved in the past year in the review and comment on the value you added to help the team achieve its goal. Be specific and detailed. Use plain English so everyone would fully digest the information at the first glance.

secondly, put aside your ego for now and have a thorough and honest discussion with your supervisor. For example, I am very serious about soft skills, can you please provide a few specific examples that you think my soft skill impede the progress? don't defend yourself right away but take notes.

if they've already made a decision to fire you, probably none of my suggestions would make a difference. But why not take this opportunity to test your softskills? It does not hurt.

所有跟帖: 

多謝指點,是有些大意 -icerunner- 給 icerunner 發送悄悄話 (744 bytes) () 02/29/2016 postreply 10:07:03

if you want to listen, you will have -autumnjune- 給 autumnjune 發送悄悄話 (1292 bytes) () 02/29/2016 postreply 10:57:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”