Plus 2 more things.

來源: cuteyeve 2014-07-08 12:12:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1066 bytes)
1. I totally agree with what you said about "aggressiveness". But we might have different ideas about what it means to be aggressive. To me, it's about knowing what we want and do not desire, and use every resource to get what we want. But it's also about express our true thoughts and feelings. You have expressed your thoughts and feelings about this project, which is exactly what the Indian kid did.
2. His blog is where he expressed his true feelings and thoughts with others,and himself. He probably just feels very proud about this whole thing. It's about his self-fulfillment if it's not fabricated by his parents. You are trying to protect your son. That s what parents do. I have not read the blog yet, but maybe, just maybe, try not to read too much into it. The other kid has put a lot into this. Let him have his moment in his blog.

It sounds like to me that all your son wants to do is to "focus" on the project, and he has an real idea about team-work. Do not let little things drag ourselves down the road, or we might never achieve our goals:)

所有跟帖: 

Thanks very very much for your thoughts. -心鏡- 給 心鏡 發送悄悄話 心鏡 的博客首頁 (763 bytes) () 07/08/2014 postreply 12:23:02

If it's the blog for the whole project, then you should not worr -cuteyeve- 給 cuteyeve 發送悄悄話 (499 bytes) () 07/08/2014 postreply 12:47:05

hehe, I am learning the hard way how to use " natural consequenc -心鏡- 給 心鏡 發送悄悄話 心鏡 的博客首頁 (192 bytes) () 07/08/2014 postreply 12:58:57

Lol -cuteyeve- 給 cuteyeve 發送悄悄話 (634 bytes) () 07/08/2014 postreply 15:14:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”