my thought

來源: Philosophied 2013-10-05 15:23:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2039 bytes)
First, my thought on an overall strategy that you may want to consider in dealing with A and your boss going forawrd, then I'll get into the tactics that can be used for your Monday meeting.

With A, you have no choice but pushing back everytime she crosses the line. Else she'll walk all over you. This is the only way you can win her respect if it'll ever happen. Be on alert when dealing with her. Let her know that you are not ok with her every time she mi*****ehaves. It doesn't have to be strong language every time. Use sarcasm or other soft language to just get the point crossed.  Through your action make it clear to her that you will not tolerate her shit and are willing to fight a long battle if she so chooses. Meanwhile, try to keep all of these back and forth with her between you two only. Don't involve the manager unless absolutely necessary otherwise neither of you would look good.

With your manager, take every opportunity to show him/her that you are a bigger person in this fight. Your first priority is work and for that you are willing to take some shit from A but refuse to be disrespected - that's your bottomline. Let the boss know the steps you took in improving the situation and are willing to try anything. Don't forget to always ask for boss's advice.

For Monday's meeting, avoid going after the person, which is A, rather, critisize the behavior or words that's wrong, and talk about how those behavoir and words make you feel. Show you are a genuine nice person who is still nice to A and do not harber any ill wish against A. You just want to solve the problem. Do not engage in any kind of finger pointing kind of mean fight at any cost if A starts it. Let her do it alone. Show the boss that your focus is on what can be done to resolve this. Prepare a list of yours beforehand and go through it with them. Ask for boss's advice.

所有跟帖: 

同意談話的時候重點對事不對人 -Manymore- 給 Manymore 發送悄悄話 Manymore 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2013 postreply 16:12:30

回複:my thought -luckymonth- 給 luckymonth 發送悄悄話 (760 bytes) () 10/05/2013 postreply 23:23:48

glad you find it helpful -Philosophied- 給 Philosophied 發送悄悄話 (3561 bytes) () 10/06/2013 postreply 15:02:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”