glad you find it helpful

來源: Philosophied 2013-10-06 15:02:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3561 bytes)
回答: 回複:my thoughtluckymonth2013-10-05 23:23:48
Thanks for the nice words, your writing is pretty good yourself.
Wanted to first say a few words about your situation if I may. Have you given some thought to where all these disrespectful behavior of hers come from? What is the root cause? Was I on the right track in my earlier post to say that jealousy on her part was driving it all? If so, you should know, or you may already know, that the resentment rooted in jealousy will come out from all angles, in things big or small. It's not a matter of whether she is going to go after you again, it's when. And you are not going to have a friend in her for a long time. So be prepared. Further, accept it as an ongoing challenge. When you do so, it helps you stay calm, and more in control with her. That being said, have a little understanding of her resentment may help you truly be the bigger person in this relationship. Put yourself in her shoes, you may just feel the same resentment towards the young kid who comes to your work and take over :-). She is not a smart cookie in the sense that she doesn't know how to manage that feeling so it won't come out so obviously. But then again jealousy is a very strong emotion and hard to contain.
Anyhow, back to your Q.
Regarding my writing skill, not sure I really have any good tips other than never-stop-working-on-it :-(..  sounds lame I know. Pay attention to anything you write, formal or informal, and always try to see if you can do better whether its structure or choice of words or anything you care. Study the good examples of writing that you have (I usually use the writings by a few excellent communicators at work as my material) and go over them sentence by sentence. Compare what you would have come up vs. how they phrased, make a note of the difference and adopt their expressions. I do this almost everyday partly because writing skill, as well as other aspects of the communication skill, is not a luxury but necessity for my work. I have no choice if I want to do an ok job. But at the same I enjoy working on this skills. Huffington Post is another good source of materials I like to mull over on weekends for their writing style. I am sure you have yours.
OK, for the Monday meeting, items off the top of my head are listed below. But you'll have to fill it with more meat since I don't know about your work and other incidents with her. Good luck! You'll be fine. 
  • What happened with the incident

• Issues identified
         a, Communications between 2 branches
         b, Clarifications on technical responsibility between branches
         c, Techniques to resolve disagreement between 2 of you
         d, other
  • Actions or plans to resolve the issues
        a, Schedule reoccuring meetings (weekly) between 2 of you to get in sync with progress/status/issues 
        b, Attend formal training on conflict resolution
        c, ..
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”