Allow me to be assertive, for once

來源: diaozhi 2012-09-17 19:11:22 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1343 bytes)
回答: 職場老將分享:Assertiveness (一)林卡2012-09-12 07:44:45

Sorry for picking this bone with you, but I thought "to be assertive for the sake of being assertive" rarely plays into your hands.

1) 就算做錯了,也要擺事實,要讓人覺得你錯得有道理。  One word: How? Insist that you were right when you have jsut been proven wrong? Or you meant to say that you were right to be wrong?  Either way, it is hard to see how one can be both right and wrong, however you spin it.

2) 這時候最簡單的就是no. 如果yes, 以後你就別想管他了。 Saying "no" may be the easiest answer, but hardly the best answer.  It is easy because you can say "no" by virtue of your position, but it is when you are willing to entertain "yes"s or even "maybe"s you truly start to win over lasting loyal converts.  (This, of course, does not apply when saying "no" is clearly the right business answer.)

3) 哎,如果你想學漢語, 我可以教你啊。希望你的漢語比我的英語好。That is the typical loser's twisted logic. If you truly have a winning argument, your purported linguistic weakness loses not your technical forte. By the same token, if you have to resort to defensive maneuvers like using bullying tactics to beat a bully, you have already lost the moral high ground.

Now, I will content myself with being my usual humble self.

所有跟帖: 

這是有價值的討論。 -林卡- 給 林卡 發送悄悄話 (719 bytes) () 09/17/2012 postreply 22:54:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”