never fight physically with ex, still friends

來源: HappyBigGirl 2010-12-21 05:48:22 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1599 bytes)

Thank you very much, and happy for you too.

I am OK. I don't work that much for my own company. I have very good partners and employees who know the details better than me. My own company has nothing related to my work.

I have a very healthy relationship with my son's father too. We never hated each other, and we will never. We never had fights physically. We tried very best to have a beautiful divorce, although we blamed each other a lot. He is always sucessful, and I am happy for him. Even now, if we need each other to do a favour, we will definetly do it. He arranged everything, this past summary, for my sister to take all the kids in my family to Beijing and Shanghai. When he came, we had nice and pleasant dinner together.

After him, I had a couple of very beautiful love.Each single of those gentlemen is highly sucessful, very enjoyable and plesant, and humble. But I don't find the one who will make me feel 120% happy. At least, when I married I was 100% happy. But now, I want to have 150% happy.I don't regret to marry with him, and I am so happy we divorced.

You are fantastic, your story encourge me too. Take good care, enjoy life and enjoy work.

By the way, why people always think that all single mothers can only smile on the bicycle ?
I can smile on the bicycle,I can work in BMW too, and all by my hardworking, not by anyone else. Evenif I don't work for the next 10 years, I will have no finanical worries. But how interesting and enjoyable to work, why should I give up ?

Happy Holiday !

所有跟帖: 

自豪是一回事,顯擺就不必了,你說的“幸福”是指有了點經濟基礎嗎?成功的女人多的是, -老鼠愛米- 給 老鼠愛米 發送悄悄話 (63 bytes) () 12/22/2010 postreply 01:20:29

no one can make you 150% happy and the unrealistic expectation s -難得小馬甲- 給 難得小馬甲 發送悄悄話 (748 bytes) () 12/22/2010 postreply 02:18:29

幸福是一種自己的感覺--對我來說是對自己前途的掌控,美麗而自信, -SweetaMillion- 給 SweetaMillion 發送悄悄話 SweetaMillion 的博客首頁 (3456 bytes) () 12/22/2010 postreply 23:15:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”