What can I do?

來源: icevanilla 2010-05-15 22:21:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2569 bytes)
Looking for some advice. Sorry, I cannot type Chinese and it is a little lengthy.

Some background info:
I'm having some issues with my co-worker, A. She is 12 years older than me. We're at the same level and got into the organization at the same time.
Currently I am in an acting role.

I was on course this past Friday and our supervisor was also off. There's one letter that needs to be prepared. I asked A and another co-worker for help. My manager also followed up on my e-mail asking one of them to help me prepare the letter.

At noon, A called my cell phone and said she's having some questions about
the letter and wants me to return to the office. I told A I'm on my lunch hour we can discuss the issue over the phone. She said she doesn't think the letter should be done, and I told her to do what she can, use the templates on the shared drive and I will return to the office after the course ends to review the letter and discuss the issue with her.

When I returned to the office at 3:30, I found out A asked another co-worker to phone my manager at home (later the co-worker told me that she didn't know I would return). A has also spoken to my clients, and my clients now don't want to sign the letter. They think it's not needed at this point after hours spent by me to pursuade the clients that the letter is required to conform with legislations.

I then called my manager at home. My manager is aware of the issue and said the letter still needs to be sent, and said "xx told me about the issue, but the director's position is that the letter is required. Don't worry about it now, have yourself a great weekend. Let's talk about this on Monday."

This is not the first time I'm having issues with A. She's very ambitious and I feel she thinks that I am her biggest competitor or her 'ban jiao shi' in the organization. Right now, my hu*****and and I plan to start a family and that's why I declined the opportunity to continue the acting role. A knows that my acting is ending. So I am not a 'ban jiao shi' that A thinks I am.

Both A and I report to the same manager. I have a meeting with him Monday morning and will be raising the issue with my manager. I felt really uncomfortable with the way this issue was handled. I feel A stepped on my boundaries and made me feel not being respected as an Advisor (my acting role).

Is there any suggestions/advice on how I can deal with her? or how I could
approach this with my manager? Thank you for your time!!

所有跟帖: 

回複:What can I do? -Brooks- 給 Brooks 發送悄悄話 Brooks 的博客首頁 (840 bytes) () 05/15/2010 postreply 23:14:37

Very good. -jill08- 給 jill08 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2010 postreply 09:41:50

講的真好。 -吃糖?- 給 吃糖? 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2010 postreply 10:13:54

Thank you! -icevanilla- 給 icevanilla 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2010 postreply 10:44:25

Yes, very good. -小謀- 給 小謀 發送悄悄話 小謀 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2010 postreply 12:01:48

回複:What can I do? -Brooks- 給 Brooks 發送悄悄話 Brooks 的博客首頁 (586 bytes) () 05/16/2010 postreply 17:37:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”