非常感謝,對我而言,都是金玉良言。

來源: 化雨 2010-04-08 09:07:59 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1707 bytes)
回答: 被指派去接手別組,應該怎麽做?求助化雨2010-04-08 05:00:43
#1 the boss cannot fire him because of some company policy . the big boss today actually implicitly indicated to me that if i deem necessary, it's my decision to set him aside and let him to do whatever he wants. i think the policy only prevents us to fire people, but it is fine if the person wants to resign. sorry that this sounds a bit cruel, but the reality is really like this. i think now everyone is waiting for him to resign and it is just a matter a time. but i think this will at least months, which will already affect my work.

#2. i agree with the one-to-one meeting and thank you very much for reminding me that fresh undergrads are actually quite good. i realize it now. but in our small company, i don't really see much career path for them and i trust they also know this. they all want to leave here after one year or two and then use the working experience here to find a bigger company. so i am a bit confused that what career dev i can provide to them. also, i am also not sure about one thing, that is whether the company needs to take care of personal career development. frankly speaking, for me, i didn't expect much from the company and i know i am paid to work and contribute to the company. I am not saying that i don't have a career plan, surely i have one, but i didn't think this is the business of the company. Actually i have been wondered this for quite a while and don't know whether it is just me.

#3 this is really a good point. i didn't think too much on this before. I guess this is because i myself lack management experience. i will try to implement this and see how it goes.

Again,thanks a million for your inputs, Cathy Bay!

所有跟帖: 

到單位這樣寫好了 -吃糖?- 給 吃糖? 發送悄悄話 (150 bytes) () 04/08/2010 postreply 10:18:56

haha, sorry,一股腦寫了也沒來得及看看就發了,結果想改也改不了 -化雨- 給 化雨 發送悄悄話 (26 bytes) () 04/08/2010 postreply 18:40:35

seems like you are on the right track -Cathy_Bay- 給 Cathy_Bay 發送悄悄話 Cathy_Bay 的博客首頁 (1021 bytes) () 04/08/2010 postreply 11:43:58

萬分感激 -化雨- 給 化雨 發送悄悄話 (80 bytes) () 04/08/2010 postreply 18:46:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”