回複:我的故事,有點長

來源: Sissy112 2009-03-23 20:13:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1146 bytes)
My story could be longer than yours. My hu*****and is not a PHD, just a Bachelor. He had problem to keep his job, lost his job several time, and is really hard for him to get a new one. Your hu*****and is a PHD, which means that he is smart, and is willing to do things. He may not be a successful man, but like you said, he is a good person. I really understand you since we are really similar. I had been thinking about divorce for many years, but never made it. There is just too much to think about. Life is not easy, no one can be strong enough to handle this kind of situation, but I never had the thinking to kill myself.

Please, dear sister, we do need to take care of ourselves before we can care about others. If the things we can’t change, we have to face it. I can understand your unstable feeling, but things are not always as bad as we thought. We can lower our living standards; lower our expectations for our hu*****ands or ourselves. We might feel better, and less pressure. Living a simpler life might help us. I think maybe I am older than you and had more life experience. I learned to face the reality and the real life.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝你,我會努力! -努力高興- 給 努力高興 發送悄悄話 (347 bytes) () 03/23/2009 postreply 20:23:14

回複:謝謝你,我會努力! -Sissy112- 給 Sissy112 發送悄悄話 (1163 bytes) () 03/24/2009 postreply 06:30:42

Sissy姐和樓主都是很堅強的女性,俺打心眼裏佩服,俺家的情況 -吳用先生- 給 吳用先生 發送悄悄話 (329 bytes) () 03/23/2009 postreply 20:34:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”