回複:謝謝你,我會努力!

來源: Sissy112 2009-03-24 06:30:42 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1163 bytes)
回答: 回複:我的故事,有點長Sissy1122009-03-23 20:13:54
Good to hear that you feel better! I truly understand how you feel as a wife! We sacrifice so much: for me, I gave up my good life in China, left my family, got here, then went to work to support my hu*****and (and his parents) until he finished his schooling. I got into a good Computer Master Program, but I had to give it up because my hu*****and got a new job at that time, and we had to move. I had been working for CA state government for 7 years, reached senior level position, had very good benefit and pay, but I had to quit to follow my hu*****and moved from west to east due to his job change. I think that I lost myself for so long, just live for others. If things turn out to be fine, then we think that our sacrifices are worth it, otherwise, we feel so bad. That is understandable, but may not be the right thinking. We put our hopes on our hu*****ands, expect them to bring a happy life to us, but in reality, we are the ones who can bring a better life to our family. My two kids are proud of their mom, feel really safe because they truly believe that no matter what, mom can always find a job, and we should be fine even Dad doesn't have a job.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”