勁爆的搖滾 The best

來源: 楓林曉 2023-05-24 12:47:39 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (12831 bytes)

到今天聽到這首還是熱血沸騰的感覺.

Song by Tina Turner

I call you when I need you, my heart's on fire You come to me, come to me wild and wild When you come to me Give me everything I need
Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams Speak a language of love like you know what it means MMm, and it can't be wrong Take my heart and make it strong, baby
You're simply the best Better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met I'm stuck on your heart I hang on every word you say Tear us apart Baby, I would rather be dead
In your heart, I see the star of every night and every day In your eyes, I get lost, I get washed away Just as long as I'm here in your arms I could be in no better place
You're simply the best Better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met Ooh, I'm stuck on your heart I hang on every word you say Don't tear us apart, no, no, no Baby, I would rather be dead
Each time you leave me, I start losing control You're walking away with my heart and my soul I can feel you even when I'm alone Oh baby, don't let go
Ooh, you're the best, ooh Better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met Ooh, I'm stuck on your heart I hang on every word you say Don't tear us apart, no, no Baby, I would rather be dead You're the best
Ooh, you're simply the best Better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met I'm stuck on your heart, baby I hang on every word you say Don't tear us apart, no, no, no Baby, I would rather be dead
Oh, you're the best You're better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met Ooh, you're the best
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”