我人生第一批英文歌曲之一來自tinatuner, 去世了. RIP. 看看她的歌詞

來源: 楓林曉 2023-05-24 12:39:42 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6960 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 楓林曉 ] 在 2023-05-24 12:41:21 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

1985年的What's Love Got To Do With It

You must understand how the touch of your hand Makes my pulse react That it's only the thrill of boy meetin' girl Opposites attract It's physical Only logical You must try to ignore that it means more than that
Oh oh What's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love but a second hand emotion? What's love got to do, got to do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
It may seem to you that I'm acting confused When you're close to me If I tend to look dazed I've read it someplace I've got cause to be There's a name for it There's a phrase that fits But whatever the reason you do it for me
Oh oh What's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love but a second hand emotion? What's love got to do, got to do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? Huh
I've been takin' on a new direction But I have to say I've been thinkin' about my own protection It scares me to feel this way
Ho oh What's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love but a second hand emotion? What's love got to do, got to do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
Got to do, got to do with it What's love but a sweet old fashioned notion? What's love got to do, got to do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
Got to do Huh, got to do with it (What's love but a second hand emotion?) What's love got to do, got to do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? What's love? (Ooh, ooh) Got to do it Got to do it What's love? (But a second hand emotion?)
Got to do Huh, got to do with it (What's love but a second hand emotion?) What's love got to do, got to do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken...

所有跟帖: 

女性主義的英雄人物, 這首歌寫出了1980年代女性性解放的潮流. -楓林曉- 給 楓林曉 發送悄悄話 楓林曉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2023 postreply 12:43:58

勁爆的搖滾 The best -楓林曉- 給 楓林曉 發送悄悄話 楓林曉 的博客首頁 (12831 bytes) () 05/24/2023 postreply 12:47:39

We don't need another hero -楓林曉- 給 楓林曉 發送悄悄話 楓林曉 的博客首頁 (338 bytes) () 05/24/2023 postreply 13:04:24

學習了西方文化。Opposites attract學習了英文表達。 -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2023 postreply 17:32:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!