【感恩節影院電影】 3D Megamind 影評

來源: lilac09 2010-11-26 09:11:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7679 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ lilac09 ] 在 2010-11-27 05:59:35 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

【感恩節影院電影】3D Megamind 影評  

感恩節,唯一開門就是影院和 Wal-mart (極 pf 他家的搶錢精神,365 亦或 366 天,一天也不放過);家有小學男娃一名,您還能有嘛選擇呐,被逼迫去看了個 PG13 的動畫片 Megamind 。回來就寫了一大通評論。一個非常適合一大家子看的好玩兒片子。恨火的片子,剛被 Harry Potter 擠到第二名 . 如果您看過了片,或您不打算看,您看文,如果您打算看,您跳過,because I don't want to get your fun spoiled by the leaked plots here.  

Stars:
Will Ferrell: Megamind
Brad Pitt: Metro Man
Tina Fey: Roxanne Ritchi  

Trailer:

In the traditional good guy/bad guy battle movies, good guy always wins, and bad guy always loses - loses closely. But bad guy will never die cause he has to come back for the sequels. Then the game can keep going on. What’s more, good guy and bad guy will always have the thing for some beautiful woman and fight over her, but unquestionably, bad guy will never get the girl.  

Good guy saves the world; Good guy flies to the sunset; Good guy gets the flowers and hottie at the end of the day.  

How about this time, bad guy gets his day once? What will the world become? Will he be contented with a big evil grin from ear to ear? In this movie, super villain Megamind finally traps the Super hero Metroman and destroys him. The villain has the unbridled power over the whole Metro city where chaos run rampant through streets, but to his very own surprise, he is not satisfied or happy as he thought he would be.  

Why? The message is very clear: One can’t be happy when he gets everything.  

Megamind becomes blue and melancholy. Whenever there is evil, there will always be good rising up against it. A life without the archenemy is boring and lonely. Supervillainy works only in the presence of superheroism. Megamind loses his zest of evildoing. He becomes so depressed that he has a perverted evil plan to crone a Metroman like hero to fight against for fun. In that way, he can continue being the evil guy he is destined to be.  

When Megamind turns a regular nerdy cameraman Hal into a superman , his creation doesn’t turn into the way he wants. Hal uses his newly gained power to rob banks and steal things from others, which a super villain will never stoop down to. When a normal guy once gets super power, he can be even worse than the super villain. I can’t help asking myself, what would I do if I got those super powers. Robbing bank would be definitely on the top of my list. It’s not easy to be a super villain; you also need great control and coolness. That is to say, being evil in a classy and tasty way is hard. It is not something that a normal person can handle. When Hal escalates into a super bad bastard and threatens to destroy the whole Metro city. The only one who has a chance to stand up against him is the super villain Megamind since the original superman has long died. In this case, Megamind has a role change in his life to become a hero for once. What a twist.  

To make the twist twistier, the original super hero Metroman didn’t die. When the whole city builds up a gigantic museum that mounts to his shrine, something suddenly hits this charmingly cocky super hero. “What should my life be? Always answer calls from the citizens? Will this world saving thing be my life long gig? What am I gonna do with my own life, my own dream? “ After all these reflections, Metroman plays a trick and pretends to be dead during his last battle with Megamind. So he can escape from his heavy load of responsibilities as a super hero to become a normal guy. He hides out and starts to learn instrument playing. He sucks at it but he is happy and relieved finally.  

The film also brings up a very old argument: Nature vs. Nurture. At the very beginning, both Metroman and Megamind are innocent alien babies, blasted off to earth in rockets by their parents before their planets get sucked in by a black hole. En route, Metroman beats Megamind to land into a big mansion and starts his life in the lap of wealth. However, Metromind unfortunately gets landed behind bars, in a prison. He has been brought up by a gang of hardened convicts who teach him that policeman is bad while bugler is good on the flashing cards. At school, Metroman is always the golden boy everyone admires. Megamind is always the trouble maker everyone bullies and the last one to be picked. He tries to be good but never succeeds. Being bad is the only thing he’s good at. He seems destined to be bad, or really so?  

At the end of the movie we find that super villain can find deep down in his heart to be a good hero and a super hero can be a runaway "wuss" .  

Destiny may pick the path for us, but we can keep adjusting it to make it suit us. We are all tired of getting stuck in the same old rut. We may not really know who we are or what we finally become, but we never stop exploring and adapting to find that niche comfy zone in our life. 

At the end of the day, a bad guy may not be destined to be bad forever and a good guy may not be destined to be good forever. And this time, the bad guy gets the girl. :) 

We are neither superman nor super villain.  

" 成長的過程就是一次次丟棄和調整的過程。被我們丟掉的東西有垃圾也有珍寶。我們沒有變成一個更好的人,也沒有變得更壞,我們隻是變得和別人一樣了。 " ( 摘自簡寧寧的博客 . 這句話相當給力,俺十分喜歡 )  

Translation:  

For us, the whole process of growing up is constant adjusting and ditching. What we throw away includes trash as well as treasures. Eventually, we don’t become a better guy or a worse one. We become just like everyone else around us.  

Kind of pity! But this is life.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>

• 【Darren Hayes】So Beautiful
  • 【鸚鵡學舌】也讀一小段 VOA chickenfeed
  • 【戲說】職場上“忍”字
  • 【邊逛邊拍邊寫】 Lilac las Vegas 玩樂記
  • 【烏蘭托婭】套馬杆
  • 所有跟帖: 

lila可以當作家了。我去問問我女兒要不要看。 -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 09:24:15

隻要不是坐家就好:) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 10:44:29

agree。作家,評論家。還有時尚家,品嚐家。。。哈哈 -falsetruth- 給 falsetruth 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:17:13

還有 -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (35 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:41:50

那個再補充兩個:吹牛專家和厚皮大王 哈哈~~~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:51:15

Interesting 88 about an interesting movie. -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (215 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 10:38:55

美國很多動畫片都拍的比大人片好看,有內容。最煩變形金剛,嘿嘿~~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 10:47:58

大人片不好拍,眾口難調。 -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (315 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:27:22

您笑死俺了,那個不是黨員吧~~~:) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (264 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:46:33

沒入過。 -YuGong- 給 YuGong 發送悄悄話 YuGong 的博客首頁 (87 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 11:53:13

衣裳作主, 斯文掃地: ) 誠哉美在, 富複何言. -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (110 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 12:47:18

謝老馬美言,那個言過其實的言~~ :) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 15:05:53

Excellent review! -carpediem- 給 carpediem 發送悄悄話 carpediem 的博客首頁 (166 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 14:17:46

讀的還挺細,謝您了哈:) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (440 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 15:04:27

You are welcome -carpediem- 給 carpediem 發送悄悄話 carpediem 的博客首頁 (55 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 17:29:33

回複:You are welcome -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (63 bytes) () 11/26/2010 postreply 20:16:31

Sis好評論。喜歡這句:“成長的過程就是一次次丟棄和調整的過程”。 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/28/2010 postreply 08:53:00

Good night Sis and 3S~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/29/2010 postreply 20:39:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”