【電影紹介】 Hitch - 全民情敵 a chick flick for all audience

來源: lilac09 2010-07-04 14:28:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (16659 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ lilac09 ] 在 2010-07-05 07:32:48 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

【電影紹介】Hitch 全民情敵- a chick flick for all audience

周末從圖書館借點老片,幾年前的,慢慢看看,慢慢給大家88,祝大家長周末愉快
* chick flick - slang for a film designed to appeal to a female target audience, usually a date movie.
* hitch - [美俚][常用被動語態]使結婚 They got hitched in 1985

1. Synopsis (劇情梗概 by lilac ):

Alex Hitch is a legendary and deliberately anonymous “Date” doctor in New York. He has helped countless men woo ((向女子)求愛) the women of their dreams. Of course, the service is pricy but the business is good, really good. His latest case is to help Albert, a bumbling (笨拙的) and nameless accountant to win the heart of Allegra, a glamorous celebrity, whom Albert is working for and so smitten with (神魂顛倒). Sounds like a mission impossible. It is so hilarious to watch Hitch coaching Albert, many sidesplitting(令人捧腹大笑的) slapsticks (鬧劇,趣劇). It seems there are endless dating tricks the "date guru" (宗師)can pull out from his sleeves. His famous quote: “any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet (使神魂顛倒). He just needs the right broom.”

But in real life when Hitch, the ultimate professional bachelor, meets his very match Sarah, a gorgeous and whip-smart (smart in a sharp way) gossip columnist, he suddenly finds himself falling head over heel in love with(神魂顛倒地愛上) her. And it seems that all of his tricks go to the wrong direction. Unbelievably it is those screw-ups that turn Sarah on because they help Sarah see the unmasked side of Hitch, the true side. She finds it cute and lovely.

Men may never really know what women really want while women may always try to sabotage (陰謀破壞) a great relationship subconsciously to protect their own hearts. But when cupid strikes his bow, men and women do speak the same language, and all the principles are thrown out of the window. 

2. Clip 1 Brilliant opening lines: (很精彩的開場白,約會大師剖白泡妞技巧)

Hitch: Basic principles: no woman wakes up saying, "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet (神魂顛倒) today!" Now, she might say, "This is a really bad time for me," or something like, "I just need some space," or my personal favorite, "I'm really into my career right now." You believe that? Neither does she.

You know why? Because she's lying to you, that's why. You understand me? Lying! It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space. And she may be into her career, but what she's really saying is, "Uh, get away from me now," or possibly, "Try harder, stupid." But which one is it?

Sixty percent of all human communication is nonverbal, body language; thirty percent is your tone. So that means that ninety percent of what you're saying ain't coming out of your mouth.

Of course she's going to lie to you! She's a nice person. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings. What else she going to say? She doesn't even know you... yet. Luckily, the fact is that just like the rest of us, even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until she sees it, and that's where I come in.

My job is to open her eyes. Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom.

3. Clip 2: Hitch teaches you how to catch a girl's attention, who is way out of your league, and snatch a date with her: compliments? No. Roses? No. Then what?

*注意大師最後送筆記電話號碼的細節,很cool,很經典:

對話節選:
- Excuse me, sir.

- Yes, Albert?

-I don't really agree with that.

-You don't really agree with what?

-I think if you want to invest half million dollars in your friend's business...
That's exactly what you should do.
You don't need us to tell you what to do.
We're a board of advisers,not your kindergarten teachers.
If you want to be taken seriously as an adult...
then start taking yourself seriously as an adult...
instead of asking for permissiont to invest your own money...
from a boardroom full of your daddy's golf buddies.

- That's quite enough!
- I'm not finished.

-I'd like to see anybody in this room handle the attention and publicity...
that she's had to deal with her whole life,
with half her class.
We should be taking advice from you, Miss Cole. Not the other way around.

- Sit down...
- No! You know what? I quit!

總結一下哈:
How to catch a petty girl’s attention?
Don’t shower a beauty with compliments. She is too used to it. Tell her something she has never been told before with no nonsense. Be truthful, sincere and cut to the chase.

"You don't need us to tell you what to do.
We're a board of advisers,not your kindergarten teachers.
If you want to be taken seriously as an adult...
then start taking yourself seriously as an adult..."

Of course, you still need to sprinkle some compliments during bashing. Make it refreshing and right. Check what Albert says about Allegra
"I'd like to see anybody in this room handle the attention and publicity...
that she's had to deal with her whole life with half her class.
We should be taking advice from you, Miss Cole. Not the other way around"

4. Quotes from the Movie (精彩電影對白):

Hitch: Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.
生活不是你呼吸了多少口氣,而是那些美的眩的讓你忘記呼吸的時刻

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara: Relationships are for people who are waiting for something better to come along.
情情愛愛就是給那些無聊等好事的人打發時間用的

Sara:
What should we toast to?
Sara: 該慶祝些啥的說

Hitch: Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. Hitch: If you must cheat, cheat death (逃脫死亡). And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.
不耍賴,不偷竊,不耍詐,不買醉。如果硬要耍賴,就賴在你愛的人的臂彎,如果硬要偷竊,就偷惡人的;如果硬要耍詐,就詐死;如果硬要買醉,就醉在那些美的讓你銷魂的時刻

(教Albert和美女共舞時的手勢)

Hitch: Lean in, place your hand on the small (腰) of her back, say it in her ear like a secret. But watch your hand placement, too high says, 'I just wanna be friends,' too low says, 'I just wanna grab some ass.'
Hitch: 靠近些,把你的爪放在她的後麵小腰上,對她耳朵小聲嘀咕象qqh。夥計,注意您手的位置,太高,“俺隻想作朋友”,太低,就流氓了

Albert: [making holding gestures at different levels] Okay... Friends. Ass. Me.
Albert: 好,朋友,流氓,我 (得好好練出息了)

Max: Spoken like a true cynic.
瞧你小樣的,還挺憤青的

Sara: I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist!
其實我這個人就是市儈

Max: Or a realist masquerading as a cynic who is secretly an optimist.
或一市儈裝B成憤青,其實是一陽光青年

Hitch: No guile, no game... No girl
沒有計謀,沒有遊戲,就沒有小妞 (g alliteration)

Hitch: When your wondering what to say, or how you look... just remember... she is already out with you. That means, she said yes, when she could've said no. That means she made a plan... when she could've just blown you off. So that means it is no longer you job to make her like you... It’s is your job NOT TO MESS IT UP.
(Hitch 安慰緊張要去赴約的Albert,頭腦相當清醒)
當你還在心裏一個勁碎碎念該說什麽,自己看著帥不帥的時候,請務必記住,她已經和你約會了。
這就說明了人家美女在可以說不時,說了yes。當她可以把你隨便打發掉(blow ***** off)的時候,她已有了約會計劃
那麽這就意味著現在你的任務不是讓她對你產生好感,而是不要把好感攪和鳥

Max:
There is more to life than to watch other people live it.
生活是自己過而不是看別人過

(酒吧,一個叫Chip的小哥試圖調情Sara,未果)

Chip: [talking to Sara as he puts a drink on the table] I noticed your glass was getting a little low so I took the liberty of bringing you another apple martini.
看人家如何開場的。俺注意到您的酒杯要空了,就擅自主張又給你叫了個蘋果martini (smooth move)

Sara: Thank you.

Chip: And I couldn't help but notice... you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
您看起來很象俺下任女友 (比較大膽無恥且不怕抽)

Sara: [as she puts her drink down] What's your name?

Chip: They call me Chip.

Sara: Awww... you can't get them to stop?
(chip sounds like cheap, 美女在幽默)

Chip: [laughs] That was funny.

Sara: Listen Chip, I understand the courage it takes to walk across a room and try to generate a relationship out of thin air so don't take the following personally...
那個啥,您大老遠從屋那頭地跑過來,硬要從稀薄空氣中整出段男女關係,勇氣可嘉,別介~~

Chip: You have fantastic eyes.
美眼呀

Sara: [chuckles] Thanks, try to listen. I... uh this is no reflection on you, I'm just not interested. But thank you for the compliment of coming over.
謝了哈,您得會聽話,不是您不好,俺奏是現在不感興趣。還是謝您垂青

Chip: You're welcome. So do you like Cuban food?
我樂意呀。您喜歡古巴菜嗎? (還不死心)

Sara: Chip seriously, that wasn't code for "I wish you'd try harder".
那個大俠,真的,俺不是在暗示您再加把勁兒

Chip: Are you always so shut down, and afraid? That the right man might make you feel...
(換個角度 attack)美女你一直都這麽自閉嗎,還是你害怕象俺這樣的對勁男人讓你感到。。。

Hitch: [interrupting Chip and puts a hand on his shoulder] ... Feel like a natural woman?
(拜托鳥,大俠)感到象個真女人?

[laughs]

Hitch: Sorry I'm late Honey I couldn't get a cab. How was the meeting?
約會大師上來,冒充男友,給美女解圍

Sara: Oooh... well there was a beginning a middle and an end. Nice to meet you Chip.

Chip: [stands up to walk away] You too.

Hitch: Now, on the one hand, it is very difficult for a man to even speak to someone who looks like you. But, on the other hand, should that be your problem?

Sara: So life's kind of hard all around.

Hitch: Not if you pay attention. I mean, you're sending all the right signals - no earrings, heels under two inches, your hair is pulled back, you're wearing reading glasses with no book, drinking a Grey Goose martini, which means you had a hell of a week and a beer just wouldn't do it. And if that wasn't clear enough, there's always the "f*ck off" sign that you have stamped on your forehead.
(讓大師來分析一把美女的心態)
其實你已經把不想調情的信號打的太明顯了,那些個SB就是不pay attention.
鞋跟兩寸以下,頭發也束緊在腦後,戴著reading glasses卻沒有讀書,喝著灰鵝 martini
說明這周糟透了,小啤已經不夠勁了。如果這不夠清楚,您額頭上還蓋著滾蛋的(f*ck off)章子

Lilac09 07/04, 2010

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 【古色古香】蘭亭序 周傑倫
  • Pedicure - 足愛的初體驗
  • Meet the Press with David Gregory (06/27/2010)
  • Meet The Press with David Gregory (06/20/2010)
  • Meet the Press with David Gregory (06/13/2010)
  • 所有跟帖: 

挺冷清的,給大家介紹一個喜具片子,節日快樂~~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 14:33:00

以前看過,很好玩的。看了方知知識不夠。我們是該學學 -23731241- 給 23731241 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 14:42:40

密碼好,是個老片子了,您就再看看吧,回鍋肉香不是:) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:34:36

又教英語,又授如何吸引美眉。~ 先頂,再慢慢學。 -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 14:49:01

嗯那,得快點,要不學會了,也用不上了:)) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:36:01

別瞎琢磨別人了哈,你也趕緊點學,要不學會了,年紀也大了哈~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 17:22:28

oops, sorry 這貼跟錯了,是跟灰大俠的,愚老您很好,別介哈~~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 17:25:22

就偷 -不會起名- 給 不會起名 發送悄悄話 (23 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 14:53:18

同學,您想說啥,俺傻不懂哈~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:32:47

回複:同學,您想說啥,俺傻不懂哈~ -不會起名- 給 不會起名 發送悄悄話 (89 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:47:53

高手,您說的對,不僅細看,還挑出錯了:)) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (408 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 17:15:33

很好恨實用的學習材料。爭取記下來(記憶不好也要記)。謝分享。 -lavieestunreve- 給 lavieestunreve 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 14:59:43

謝謝,幾天不來,新同學挺多的,還是新衣服,眼暈:) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:28:15

搶不到沙發,搶個板凳,晚上慢慢看~ -千與.千尋- 給 千與.千尋 發送悄悄話 千與.千尋 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:00:44

謝千千~發現沒,其實每次俺的貼俺自己都把沙發先坐了,哈哈,你也一樣:) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:31:10

隻教男的追女的?那我就不推薦給我謀MM了。她很忙。:):) -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:22:17

是滴,得叫“小謀姐”寫個女追男的寶典,在兩壇女文青裏傳閱:)) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:40:45

女追男,88後是高手啊。精典案例有:1)搭自行車,2)借牛 -灰衣人- 給 灰衣人 發送悄悄話 灰衣人 的博客首頁 (64 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:58:10

先頂,回來慢慢看。 -灰衣人- 給 灰衣人 發送悄悄話 灰衣人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 15:49:57

別瞎琢磨別人了哈,你也趕緊點學,要不學會了,年紀也大了哈~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 17:23:09

You have certainly got the right broom to sweep us off our feet -水中撈月- 給 水中撈月 發送悄悄話 水中撈月 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 19:27:14

by writing this wonderful introduction! -水中撈月- 給 水中撈月 發送悄悄話 水中撈月 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 19:28:19

那個啥,評價有點點過高的嫌疑,不過謝您鼓勵了哈:) -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 20:29:20

Am I too late, am I too late? -selfselfself- 給 selfselfself 發送悄悄話 selfselfself 的博客首頁 (62 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 20:25:30

哈哈哈,not at all,I'm still here~~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2010 postreply 20:30:52

回複:哈哈哈,not at all,I'm still here~~ -selfselfself- 給 selfselfself 發送悄悄話 selfselfself 的博客首頁 (216 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 07:34:31

討論, 討論哈~~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (502 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 08:03:58

翻譯成漢語吧 -不會起名- 給 不會起名 發送悄悄話 (115 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 10:44:16

是這個意思,但 -selfselfself- 給 selfselfself 發送悄悄話 selfselfself 的博客首頁 (47 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 11:03:22

不論他的真名還是小名(別人稱他)是chip -不會起名- 給 不會起名 發送悄悄話 (156 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 12:26:02

唉唉唉,大俠,tease你裏拉姐幹啥?“裏拉”這名funny嗎? -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (219 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 12:48:06

哈哈哈 funny。你記憶力不錯麽。哈哈 -不會起名- 給 不會起名 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:19:42

nod nod,你太晚了,我們決定不原諒你,也不帶你玩,哼哼 -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:14:24

Sis,過節好,謝謝你撰寫的精湛的電影介紹和分享的電影視頻。 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (260 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:04:39

先頂,嗬嗬。剛下了一部,回頭對照著看:) -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:15:10

今天回帖有問題,帖子亂跑。:( -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:43:49

隻有在主貼上回謝了veggie和婉蕠mm,Sis們過節好~ -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2010 postreply 15:45:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”