看看使用頻率。Levins是跑馬的,東京成績2:05:36,第五名,隻比冠軍差了14秒。

回答: 化整為零的趕腳喵兒爸2023-09-19 19:55:26

The specific implementation of double threshold varies between training groups. With NAU, Mike Smith uses double threshold pretty much year-round, typically once a week. Cam Levins, who began using double threshold under his coach Jim Finlayson starting in 2021, incorporates a double threshold day once every two weeks early in his marathon buildups but typically stops doing them in the last six weeks before a race as he shifts toward longer, marathon-specific sessions.

Stephen Haas, coach of Under Armour’s Dark Sky Distance team, started using double threshold with his athletes last year and operates on a sliding scale. A high-mileage athlete like Jacob Thomson, who won the US Half Marathon title in February, may use it once a week. Eduardo Herrera, a 1500/5000 runner, might do it every other week. And Weini Kelati doesn’t do it at all. Yet.

“I think she would do really well but I’m scared to implement it with her as she’s lower volume,” Haas says. “A big volume day for her right now is eight miles. It’s not something I’m going to try with her right now until we get her volume up a little bit more.”

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!