各位高手提建議:房客搬出,給房客寫信要求房子損害賠償。

來源: 明開 2012-07-17 09:04:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2040 bytes)
房子2004年,房客2009開始居住,住了三年。搬進去時,房子非常幹淨。沒有任何問題。他父母簽字。房子一共1784 sqaire feet, 3/2 住三人。 但是,房客違法合同,住了四人。 他已經承認。

RE: the Cost of Repair for Damage

This letter concerns residential rental lease agreement between xxx and xxx. During the lease agreement, the tenant has breached the following written lease.

A .The lease does not allow the tenant to have dog. However, tenant owns a dog in the premises without written permission from owner. Even with permission, the owner should pay $300 nonrefundable dog deposit, plus the damage cost.

B. Tenant allows friend to share in one room without written permission from owner. According to lease, this is considered a breach of lease agreement.

Besides, normal wear and tear, there are serious damage in the premises due to the dog chewing, tenant and tenant’s visitor responsibility. The following is an itemized cost of repair:

The Kitchen’s countertop has two sizable scorched black burn holes which cannot be repaired. The cost of replacement is $1763.

There are so many big and small holes chewed by dog in the family room, living room and master bedroom carpet. The cost of repair or replacement is $500.

The master bedroom, closet, family room and living room are filthy with much black dog pool stain. The deep steam cleaning cost is $250

Original new paint wall has many stain and holes. Handyman fix $100

I have tenant’s $400 security deposit, minus $300 nonrefundable dog deposit, left $100. The total cost of repair is $2613

The tenant is cooperative with owner for moving out inspection and take responsibility for the damage by signing damage list paper. Therefore, I am willing to offer $1500 for the settlement, if tenant mails repair check within 15 days after receiving notice. In the meanwhile, I will not seek the penalty for the breach of contractor to have two people stay in one room.
Thank you for your cooperation. I am looking forward to your reply.

所有跟帖: 

Good luck! -淩長老- 給 淩長老 發送悄悄話 淩長老 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/17/2012 postreply 09:37:58

糾正,是房客要付300 nunrefundable 定金。 -明開- 給 明開 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/17/2012 postreply 09:38:53

keep the deposit and get what you can from him -gqc- 給 gqc 發送悄悄話 gqc 的博客首頁 (65 bytes) () 07/17/2012 postreply 09:50:23

Too wordy, needs to be concise. -beachlver- 給 beachlver 發送悄悄話 (287 bytes) () 07/17/2012 postreply 09:53:15

if you worded as deposit, it is refundable. -jy101- 給 jy101 發送悄悄話 jy101 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/17/2012 postreply 09:53:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”