mold

來源: april 2012-07-16 19:28:02 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (820 bytes)

Hi,
I posted a note 2 wks ago. I had a water damage in my investment property. Since i was out of town, i hired someone to go in and clean up the water after 8 hrs.

However, what i have noticed now is mold in the house. Since water is leaking on the second floor and first floor, therefore, 2nd floor has mold, a little section in 1st floor ceiling fall, 1st floor has mold, basement ( dry wall) has mold.

Per my research, i bleached the area with mold, open windows and put the fan on to dry. My contractor stopped by today and told me that i should use humidfier and close all windows instead. In addition, he told me that what i have done so far is very difficult to remove the mold.i probably need to remove all dry walls...

Advise, please!

所有跟帖: 

yes you have to remove drywall where there is mold inside. -texastrader- 給 texastrader 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2012 postreply 20:04:24

You probably have missed the best time window for damage control -texastrader- 給 texastrader 發送悄悄話 (478 bytes) () 07/16/2012 postreply 20:13:40

回複:You probably have missed the best time window for damage cont -april- 給 april 發送悄悄話 (134 bytes) () 07/17/2012 postreply 10:14:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”