what you will do in eviction if tenant moved out.

來源: jjj7 2012-06-27 05:48:07 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (964 bytes)

I will be in court early tomorrow for eviction trial. The tenant emailed me two days ago that he will move out tonight. I replied immediately to let him pay rent $$$ and move out and then I will withdraw the eviction. No response from him since then. If he moved out tonight, I am struggling if I shall withdraw the eviction. Continue eviction will hurt his credit that I have a little unwilling. Withdraw eviction will just let him off the hook so easily without paying. What's the pro and con to withdraw/continue eviction at this situation?

Eviction: Do I still have the right to collect releting fee, agent fee and vacate fee? (these are the fees listed in lease for early termination, I am not sure it is suitable after eviction or not)

Withdraw: I shall be able to file anohter suit to collect releting fee, agent fee and vacate fee. But may not actually get it.

Any landlord in this stage have experience to evict or withdraw?

所有跟帖: 

Do not dismiss the case if the tenant did not pay the dues. -planotx- 給 planotx 發送悄悄話 (287 bytes) () 06/27/2012 postreply 06:36:16

thanks for the reply. -jjj7- 給 jjj7 發送悄悄話 jjj7 的博客首頁 (145 bytes) () 06/27/2012 postreply 06:52:28

回複:what you will do in eviction if tenant moved out. -shouzugong- 給 shouzugong 發送悄悄話 shouzugong 的博客首頁 (455 bytes) () 06/27/2012 postreply 07:01:39

thanks. -jjj7- 給 jjj7 發送悄悄話 jjj7 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/27/2012 postreply 07:02:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”