My opinion

來源: WQPY 2012-05-23 19:06:59 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1335 bytes)

How much 幹股 depends on what kind of business it is. If it's land development, then IMO 50% could be considered fair. If something 沒有技術含量 like 買房出租,then IMO even 15% is high.

If you ask veterans like VA to do it, then I'll say he may charge 3% as buyer agent's commission. Then every year about 8% or one month revenue. 一碼是一碼,as simple as that. Anything too much more than that will be considered too much.

It's not about whether your friend cares or not. It's about whether you care or not. 不合理的,就不能持久。If you got 幹股,then IMO you can't take management fee, which will be double dip then.

How much you and your partner need, is not good enough reason how much you should take. Other than there is a fair practice standard out there, but also I kind of feel you guys just use other's money to 練手.

Guarantee, is backed up by financial strength, on top of expertise and experience. You and your partner together have total asset at 1M, not even net asset. So please don't talk about guarantee when you know you can't.

Just my honest opinion. If he thinks you are trustworthy friend, and you honestly treat him back same way, then you should 如臨深淵,如履薄冰, because bigger scale is probably more than you could comfortably handle right now.

所有跟帖: 

thank you, but i think you misunderstand some key points -GreatDay- 給 GreatDay 發送悄悄話 (906 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 19:53:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”